August 3, 2010

The ZIP LINE... WAHOOOOO!

Well, here I am at the top of the wall. I really wasn't afraid of heights at this point, I was just glad I made it to the top! I was really excited to go down the zip line! I had seen everyone else scootch off the ledge on their butt, and only one girl from her feet. I was looking at this challenge as sort of a rollercoaster! I LOVE rollercosters, so I wasn't afraid at all! I took a deep breath, asked if the zip line was ready, and squated and went for it! It felt SOOOO invigorating!!! It was really hot too, so the breeze was great!

At the top getting ready to go.

Cow-a-bung-ga!!!! WAAAHHHOOOOO!!!! What a rush!

When you got to the end, the zip line brought you back a ways, so I got to lean back and see my mom as she took this picture! The lady before me totally let go and was hanging upside down! It was awesome, so I thought I'd try to do that too, but my arm didn't come all the way off... oh well! It was fun anyway!

So there you go.... Another accomplishment! (pay no attention to the lard-butt hanging out of the harness! hahahaha!) I was so proud of myself! I only wish my kids and Dave were there to see me do that! I think the Young Women had a good time on the wall and zip as well. It was well worth the money we spent on it! So much confidence was gained not only by me and the leaders, but by so many Young Women as well! Mission accomplished! :)