August 20, 2010

Segway Tour in Chicago!!!

Last Friday, our friends, Michelle and Bill, took us up to Chicago to go on a Segway Tour! It was 3 hours of TOTAL fun, and I am so glad we got the opportunity to go! We also got to spend the day with our friends, kid-free! That was a bonus! We started our tour in Millennium Park and went as far down the lake shore as the old Meigs Field! We went to Buckingham Fountain, Celebration Gardens, the Museum Campus, the beach, Soldier Field, the old Meigs Field, and we even got to watch as the Blue Angels did some practice runs for the air and water show that took place the following day! It was so amazing! The weather was GREAT! I don't think there wasn't a time I was not smiling on that thing! Dave and I would try to race each other - they go up to 13 miles per hour! It was just SO much fun and I definately want to do it again!
Watch Video clip of me just learning how HERE!











After the Segway Tour, we went to Millennium Park again and visited The Bean! Dave has never been there before, and I have never taken pictures of me by it! It was very cool.







After The Bean, we went to Hard Rock Cafe for dinner and stuffed ourselves silly! I ate SO much food! It was so good! After Hard Rock, we walked down to Navy Pier to catch a Ferris wheel ride! Dave hadn't ever been on the Ferris wheel either, so it was fun. We made it on as one of the last ones to go before they closed... it was good timing too, because a thunderstorm was rolling in and we had to book it to catch our train! We made it and it was a fun filled day!


Finish the night off with a kiss on the Ferris wheel!