September 18, 2008

So I'm taking a photo class....

So I signed up for a Continuing Education Digital Photography class offered at PNC and I am really learning a lot. A lot of the things I'm learning, I should say I'm relearning from High School and College, but how to do them on the digital camera. (Remember, I'm fairly new with my digital and am completely obsessed!) Hopefully this class will help me take better pictures with my nice new camera. I really do enjoy taking pictures and who knows... maybe I might make some money with it someday! I have a long way to go with that though! I hope you all enjoy these pictures. They were part of my homework from last week. This week I get to take pictures of silhouettes, macro (extreme close up) and 'perspective'. We'll see how I do come next wednesday! The teacher really liked my picture of the little berries - and I have to say I do too! Enjoy!