September 9, 2008

Crazy Luke...

Ok, so we're trying to get the potty thing down with Luke (yes... still). But the other day, he was playing in my room while I was working on something on the computer - so I wasn't really paying attention (bad mommy!) - when he comes over and says "Look mommy, I'm Batman!" Ian thought it was really funny that Luke put underwear on his head, and Ian called him a transformer. (what?) Good thing the undies were clean! I guess Luke thought that since he's trying the underwear on the lower half, why not put it on his head too! What a goof! I think he wore it for a few hours that morning, and played with Ian well! Needless to say we're getting really close to Luke being potty trained - and if underwear on his head helps him remember, then by all means... go for it!