September 9, 2008

Labor Day Fun

Last week for Labor Day, we were invited over to Dave's boss, Rich's, friends house, Don and Robin, for a BBQ and swimming! It was a lot of fun! Ian wasn't feeling too great (we found out later he had pink eye) but managed to swim and have fun for about a half hour. Luke had a blast swimming in the big pool with Shelby, Rich's daughter, and who ever would take him in the pool! Dave, I think, had the best time in the pool - he always says he doesn't like swimming very much, but just look at the picture and tell me what you think!?!?! He was like a 10 year old in the pool! I'm glad he's so fun like that! I got to relax in the pool a little too... I pretty much just floated around on a noodle, while Robin held Mason for me. It was a great time and good company! Thanks Don and Robin!
Like Father-Like Son...