September 18, 2008

3 Months - where did it go?

I can't believe that Mason is 3 months old today. Where has the time gone? I am so in love with my little boy... he makes me happy everytime I look at him.
He is starting to coo and smile a lot now. He has had a few milestones too... he found his hands - well, fists - and aparently likes how they taste! He also can reach for the little rings on his play yard and chair. He LOVES when anyone will talk to him and/or sing to him. He smiles with his entire face and I love that! I am desperatly trying to make him laugh, but I get spurts of grunts put together... soon though. His absolute favorite song is 'Little Bunny Foo Foo' and loves when I do the hand motions and bounce him around - although I do have to use the 'wait 30 minutes after you eat to go swimming' rule, otherwise I get a shirt full of throwup! yummmm.

Here are some other pictures I took while doing my little photo shoot with Mason of Ian and Mason. Ian really loves Mason. He's a great big brother. He helps me out a lot, by getting things for me that I need for Mason, feeding Mason in the car when we need to, and giving him lots of love. I hope Ian always looks out for his little brothers. The picture of Mason with the blanket on his head was taken a few days ago and I couldn't resist that smile! I had to capture it!

Ian and baby Mason

Ian holding Mason's hand. Mason being a big cheese!