August 14, 2011

Porter County Fair with Mason!

A few weeks ago, on July 29th, I was able to spend some time with one of my best friends and her son, AND get some time with Mason as well! We got together and went off to the Porter County Fair! We got to see the 4H animals and all the other fun things at the fair. Since our boys are only 3 and 4, we didn't do a whole lot of rides, but we did go on the carousel and the ferris wheel! The boys had fun, and it was a nice time to get together with Carolyn!

Mason thought it was cute to sit on the barrels! They were really wet from the rain that morning, so he ended up with a wet rear end... oh well!

Mason liked the pigs a lot, but said they were 'stanky'.

Mason got to pet the goats, he thought they were cute! I still think they look like devils though. :)

Me and Mason on the Carousel.

Mason, me, Carolyn and her son, Ethan. Getting ready to ride the Ferris Wheel!

Mason and I on the Ferris Wheel.
Posted by Picasa