August 14, 2011

Father/Son Outing to Great America!!!

Dave and Ian got to go to Great America last Tuesday together (I couldn't go, because I am having issues with my heart, and have to see a cardiologist, and was told it wasn't a good idea to go on rollercoasters just yet.... BUMMER!)
But Dave and Ian got to go, and now that Ian is super tall, he was able to get on the BIG coasters! He was a little scared but excited too! I told Dave to ease him into them, but he insisted to take him on a big one first! Ian LOVED Superman and the Wizzer, and had a wonderful day with his Dad!
Ian's first time on the Demon.

Ian didn't want to go on Batman, he said it looked too scary, so he got his picture with the Bat Mobile instead :)

Everyone has to go on the swings!

Dave and Ian waiting in line for a coaster. I love my boys!

Of course, Ian wanted his picture taken with Doomsday... this is in line waiting for Superman ride.

This is Superman, the one that Ian LOVED!
Posted by Picasa