July 13, 2009

Updating July...

Well, July is half over and I can't believe it! We've done a lot of fun things already this month and still more to come!

Mason really has been loving all the cool sounds and noises that Ian and Luke's little computers make, so I thought it was cute... he looks just like mommy... addicted to the computer! hahaha

Ian and Luke ended their swimming lessons last week and really enjoyed it! Ian got really good at doing his back stroke - I was impressed! He also learned to swim with his face in the water too! Great job!
Luke, during this session, learned to use the kick board all by himself and FINALLY will put his face in the water! That is a milestone! Great job Luke!



Luke and Ian in the new YMCA pool.











Ian and Luke wanted to have a picnic outside, so on one of the more beautiful days last week, they headed out and put up the blanket in the driveway. It was cute! They even cleaned my living room before they had their picnic! What a good thing to do for me! AND, I even had a peaceful lunch all by myself!
Posted by Picasa