July 13, 2009

Ths saddest day... Mason's first hair cut

Words cannot explain this 'BEFORE' picture...
Right before hair cut- see those adorable 'wings'???
The first cut is always the roughest! Man I was sad!

First hair cut done... given by mommy!

OH WHAT A KISS! Mason seemed very excited to get those wings in the back cut off! (I know Daddy was!)

I really had a hard time with this... I'm not sure if this is our last baby, but something was TERRIBLY hard about cutting off those cute little side wings that Mason was growing... Dave really had to force me to do it. Mason looks SO cute and is still cute with his hair trimmed up like a 'real boy'! hahaha He looks a lot older, but I guess I'll get over those little wings. What a sad day for me yesterday was!

The Finished Cut! Ta da! Not any off the top, just those crazy wings and duck tail! You look great Mason! Love you!

Posted by Picasa