July 30, 2009

Dave's Birthday Highlights

I'm so behind it's not even funny! Two weeks ago was Dave's birthday! We had a little get together at my mom's house with some family and good old ice cream cake! Dave's favorite! Mom made him wear the 'Happy Birthday Hat', and Dave served gianormous pieces of cake to the kids! (He was sad when he saw all the cake that was going to waste because the kids couldn't finish it all!) It was a fun time!

I knew exactly the face Dave would make when I took his picture in this hat... yep... I was right!

Blowing out the candles.

Mason really enjoyed the cake! Not a surprise!

And when these two cousins get together it's make believe time! Jenna always finds the dress up clothes box and Luke always finds Grandpa's Railroad engineer hats! They have fun together! (Although, we found Luke dressing up one day in the Cinderella dress and glass slippers! It was really funny!)
Hope it was a happy birthday, honey!
Posted by Picasa