November 1, 2008

HALLOWEEN 2008 - THE PUMPKINS


Luke and his 'Jack the Pumpkin King' Pumpkin.

Ian and his 'mad Jack the Pumpkin King' pumpkin.
Mason and his happy face pumpkin!
On Thursday evening, we got out our pumpkins and sharp knives and went to town with carving pumpkins! This, as a matter of fact, is one of MY favorite parts of Halloween! Probably cause we had so much fun doing it when I was growing up, I just love this part of Halloween. Ian and Luke have BOTH gotten into the movie "The Nightmare Before Christmas" and absolutely LOVE Jack Skellington. SOOOO they both wanted a Jack face on there pumpkin. Ian OF COURSE chose the mad one (he has a thing for bad guys) and Luke like the smiley one. Mason, probably got ripped off because his pumpkin was very hard to carve, so we did a standard face. But I'm sure he loved it! ;) Luke did NOT like the 'yucky stuff inside' and Ian finally got his hands dirty this year! It was a great time and I hope that my kids really enjoy these memories I'm so desperatly trying to create!