November 18, 2008

Mason at Five Months

So my little guy turned the big 5 months old today! So sad... he's growing up! But he is a complete joy (other than the spontaneous spit-ups multiple times a day) - but he is awesome! He is rolling over, eats baby rice and oatmeal from a spoon very well, loves to eat his fists, smiles a LOT, sits up with support, and looks WAY cute in his little snowsuit! He's a little 'squealer' when he wants to chat with you and the boys love him so much! I love this little Radio Flyer outfit, and HAD to take his picture with it - yes, he's a big boy and is already in 6-9 month clothes. What a chuck-a-lug! But I love him so much!
Oh yes, and I have to credit this way cute collage to my blogging buddy, Janessa! I already had picassa, but she informed me how to do these cute collages using that tool! I love Picassa! Thanks Janessa!!!!!