October 15, 2010

I need to sum up September!!!

Ok, I'm a slacker and just realized I haven't blogged about anything for the entire month of September!!! What!? Ok, so we did a few things that were fun, and actually the last picture was taken in October. So sue me. :)

First we went to Dave's twin brother's daughters 2nd birthday party! YEAH! The boys had so much fun at their cousin Kaitlyn's birthday party! They had a TON of fun too when they put up the HU-NORMOUS bounce slide!!! They had so much fun! All the kids did, and MAN O MAN did they stink after they were done! I have never smelled such stinky boys! It was chilly outside, and a little rainy, but they were sweatin' up a storm and -pee-ewe!!! But they had fun! As you can see!


We stayed over night after the party, and went to church the next day, so here are the boys all set to go to church... not so stinky this day! They had fun meeting new friends.


Next fun thing was we went to my friend, Carolyn's house, (my best friend from High School) and played, had a BBQ and the boys did some fun pumpkins! Mason especially LOVED his, and refused to go to sleep without it that night! It was so cute how he hugged it to sleep!!!


Lastly, this is me and my friend Carolyn, at a scrapbooking night my mom had at her house and we got to make a fun halloween craft! We are being silly here reminiscing about our old tennis days! (Only Carolyn will get it) :) I had a blast!
Posted by Picasa