October 17, 2010

Pumpkin Patch with the Kiddos!

Yesterday we took the boys over to Coulter's Pumpkin Patch! I like this pumpkin patch because they give you a free hay ride out to the field, the pumpkins are very reasonably priced, and they have a fun little playground where the boys can play... and it's free! The boys had a great time riding out to the patch, and it was a beautiful fall afternoon to spend together! Luke had a field trip the day before here, so he picked out a pumpkin for me since he got one for himself the day before. Ian, of course, wanted a big FAT pumpkin! He loves it! Mason was happy with any of them! He liked riding with the tractor and hayride! We're all set for Halloween now, except ONE costume! I still need to find one for Mason! Ian and Luke have their costumes and are ready to go! I can't wait to see what they want to carve their pumpkins into this year! I love Halloween!