June 30, 2010

Visitors from Texas!

For the past two weeks my sister's kids, Julia and Tyler, came to stay with Grandma Beeler! It was so fun for them to be here and that my boys had their cousins to play with almost every day! One of the first things we did was have a nice lunch at Taco Bell! ;) All the kids love it, so that's where we went! Julia was a wiz at making Mason happy and the boys all bonded over nachos and cheese!


I got to take Tyler with me to Cub Scout Day camp! - See posts below about that!

We also got to go to the beach! It was such a hot day, but the water was chilly! The kids were all great and were LOVING being outside at the lake! It was so beautiful that day and everyone seemed to have a good time. Diana and her kids came with us too, so all the cousins were able to be there! Well, all but Corey and Michael! We missed you!


Then, when Robin got here, we went to go see the long awaited "Toy Story 3"!! It was spectacular and the kids just loved it! Dave got to come too, and I'm glad! We had a great time monching on popcorn and trying not to spill things and really getting into the movie! It was such a fun time!

Unfortunatly, vacations have to end and we have to get back to regular, everyday life. I miss my sister and her kids. I wish we lived closer, but life is like that! We had a ton of fun visiting and playing with them! The boys already miss and talk about their best cousins, Julia and Tyler! We love you!