June 7, 2010

Luke's 5th Birthday Pictures!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: lukes birthday
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow design personalized with Smilebox

Luke had a great time for his 5th Birthday! I can't believe my second baby is 5 already! He is so tall and so funny! He cracks me up every single day! His laugh is contagious, and his smile is infectious! All he wanted this year for his birthday was to go to the park and have pizza and cake! He's so easy to please! Even when the park plans got rained out, he was glad to still have pizza and cake! The family came over and Luke enjoyed playing with his cousins. He wanted a 'Storm Trooper' party, so I did my best to try and decorate! Too bad I couldn't find much to decorate with, so I got creative. I bought some white balloons and drew storm trooper helmets on them. Luke helped a little with that too! I printed out some images from the internet to use as little table decorations and face masks! It was cute! Luke was happy and that's all that matters! He got a few cards in the mail, and that was exciting for him to open some mail! Hope your birthday was great, Luke! I love you so much!