June 30, 2010

Baseball season comes to an end...

Ian's baseball season ended on June 8th with a great last game. The end of the tournament week, they had an awards ceremony but we missed most of it due to mis-communication on all ends. But Ian still received his medal for participation! He loves it! His team got 2nd to last place overall... but hey, they could have been last!?! haha! Ian showed GREAT improvement in his baseball skills, especially as a catcher! Remember fall ball? He cried everytime they put him in as catcher... this spring, he begged to be the catcher. He did great too! I think Ian has the potential to be a pretty good ball player - but it will be up to him. As of right now, he doesn't want to play anymore, so we'll see. I love going to ball games and cheering him on. I hope I get to do that in the future! I'm proud of you Ian!



Posted by Picasa