May 19, 2010

Oh Sweet GRADUATION!!!

I am so extremely proud of my sweet husband! Four and a half long years of College and it finally is over! Dave actually finished school in December, but just Monday night, was able to walk in his Graduation Commencement! Dave graduated from Purdue University, North Central Campus! He was one of the only ones in his Major that graduated 'With Distinction', which means he had an awesome GPA, and got to wear those awesome yellow cords at graduation. The graduates that received 'With Distinction' and 'With Highest Distinction' were recognized during the graduation ceremony. I was so proud of Dave when he got to stand up among about 30 others out of the whole school! It was great!

Getting his diploma (I was disappointed because the lighting was terrible for taking pictures, and most of my pictures are blurry! doh!)

Me and my Graduate! I love you Dave!!!

Our Family - typical poses :)

It has been a long four years for me, but we made it through! I'm so very proud of Dave! He has worked really hard! Throughout his schooling, he not only went to school full time, but also worked full time to support our family so I didn't have to go to work. What a MAN! Thank you, Dave, for your diligence in this grand adventure in your life! We are all so proud of you!!!

The boys were there too, and thanks to Grandma and Grandpa, they were kept pretty occupied!

(the ceremony was at 7pm, so it was 9 by the time this picture was taken, they were TIRED!) I'm so thankful for my mom and dad for showing Dave the support too! They love him very much and are proud of him as well!

My Mom, Dave and Dad.

Dave and one of his favorite professors! She loves Dave!