May 11, 2010

Baseball has begun!

Ian started his baseball season a few weeks ago and is trying his darndest to improve each game! He has had 4 games, and still has only gotten one foul ball at bat. poor kid! He's not very interested in fielding either. He likes to bat, but hates that he strikes out all the time. He'll get better though! Dave is one of the assistant coaches this year, and I think Ian really likes that. I know Dave is having a great time! He's happy he's finally available to be a part of his kids activities! This year, Ian is REALLY excited about being the catcher! This is a major change of heart as I look back at all the tears that were shed in fall ball because he was afraid! He now prefers to be the catcher, and I like it, because he has more fun, and he pays attention to the game! I think he likes all the gear he gets to wear! haha! He looks so awesome in his uniform and I am proud of him when I get to watch his games! Keep up the good work, Ian!

Strike three... again. :(

Coach Chad and Daddy making him feel better after batting.

Ian's way of playing second base! aha!

Ian loves to organize the bats... hmmm.. maybe he'll be a manager or bat boy? ha!
Posted by Picasa