April 25, 2009

T-Ball has begun!

Ian started T-Ball this past Thursday evening with his very first practice! He was REALLY excited about it and was even MORE excited when he saw his new t-ball glove that I got him! He did really well at his first 'organized' practice. He can throw the ball really far, and his coach was impressed with his hitting ability! They didn't use the T, but had someone pitching them the ball, which surprised me, but Ian did REALLY good! His first one he hit was way out by 2 base! I don't think the coach expected that one! I hope he does really well, and likes the game of baseball! It was fun for me to watch him and reminisce about old Liberty Rec. softball and baseball games as I grew up. Now it's my turn to be the side-line mom cheering her kids on, and I'm so excited!

Ian fielding on 3rd base.

Ian batting - what a swing!