April 25, 2009

The Many Faces of Luke

Last week when I was taking pictures of Mason, Luke DESPERATLY wanted me to take pictures of him! He was relentless in having me take them, so I said, why not! I seem to take more pictures of Ian and Mason, and I forget about Luke. So he is my constant reminder to photograph him.
Luke was only interested in taking funny face pictures, so I agreed... seeing that these faces just define Luke to a tee! He is our jokester, our kidder, our schmoozer, and just lovable Luke-E. His nick-name is Luke-E or also goes by Luke-ster Duke-ster. (Given by daddy) I just love Luke. He knows how to get himself out of trouble with just ONE LOOK! He loves to jump, run, laugh, tickle, box, sing, yell, whatever and anything that involves moving! When he watches TV, he most of the time acts things out as well to what is going on in the movie. He has a VERY vivid imagination and I just love him to pieces! He will be 4 in June and just can't believe how grown up he really is already! Love you Luke!