February 10, 2009

An addition to Mason's Tricks, and Bike Riding???

Well, adding on to Mason's new tricks, on Sunday, he pulled himself up to his feet! I was amazed that it didn't take that long once he was on his knees, but I guess that's ok. I'm sad he's getting so big. But he is a fun and happy baby and I couldn't be more blessed!

Now... as far as the bike riding... Well, just a few posts ago, like 5 days ago, we were under a blanket of 2 foot of snow (plus whatever what here before the big storm) and today it was 60 degrees, sunny and almost all of the snow is melted with the exception of some larger piles, and the boys were out after school riding their bikes in the road!!!! CRAZY! It's FEBRUARY! Dave, who plows and is up to speed on the latest weather report, said to me today that it is supposed to snow in 2 days. So we'll see... but the crazy Northwest Indiana continues! It was nice to open the windows and let the winter out of the house for the day though! Wonderful!