February 18, 2009

8 Months and Cutting Teeth like crazy...finally!

Well, it's the 18th of the month, and that means that Mason is another month older! He's 8 months now and has FINALLY started to cut some teeth!!! Let's see.... so far this week he has surprised us by popping through 3 - yes THREE teeth in the past 4 days! And look at him, he couldn't be happier! I think he knows that the more teeth that come in, the more mommy might share her food with him!? Who knows! Mason is such a happy baby and cracks us up all the time! The three pictures on the top and bottom left are the 3 faces he makes constantly - as I am assuming that's how he deals with the tooth situation. But other than crabbiness when hungry (aren't we all!?) he is so mild mannered! I just love him to pieces! He is all over the house, sometimes quicker than I expect, and is now standing up on almost everthing. His favorite is to sneak behind the recliner and stand in the window beating on the glass and talking to whoever might listen... which is usually my neighbors cat in their window! It's cute! He's a real joy and I couldn't have asked for a better baby! (well, they've all been really good!- I think the good Lord knows me too well!)

Posted by Picasa