October 19, 2008

three little monkey's...



Ian and Luke wanted to be in Mason's 4 month photo shoot, so I let them! It's great to get them all together and I am loving that they will all three smile for the camera! Luke can be a stinker sometimes with it, but as long as he can 'see it' after I take it, then he'll say cheese! (How did I EVER get along without a digital camera!?!?!?
I just love my boys. They annoy the heck out of me sometimes, but they are great! I look forward to the day when we'll go camping and biking together and tons of other fun things! I am working on enjoying them more now though, so I don't miss out on them being little. I know I want to look back on these young years of theirs and have some really fond memories. Somedays I think I have a LOT of work to do to get to the 'fond memories' part, and other days I feel pretty good about what we're doing now. I'm sure all mothers can relate to that!
I love you boys!