July 5, 2011

Fourth of July Fun!!

We had a WONDERFUL time yesterday for Independence Day, as we were able to go to our friends, the Archer's, and have a fun day in the pool, playing games, having a cookout, and fireworks! The kids had a blast and I think they were in the pool for 4 or 5 hours straight! They loved it! Mason was a little stand-offish, but we finally got him in the pool later in the day. I was really excited about my 'fireworks' setting on my camera, so I was able to capture a few shots (ok, a LOT) of the fireworks! Of course, Mason was scared of the loud noises, so he sat with his ears plugged the whole time and eventually fell asleep like that. Ian and Luke liked the sparklers and littler ones, then they decided it was too loud and went inside to play the Wii. Of course... oh well! But we had a great day and the boys were VERY exhausted!

CANNON-BALL! (Luke)

Ian

Darth Mason

My friend, Kim and I.

Darth Mason catchin' some rays.

Of course, Dave playin' with all the teenagers in the pool!

Ian having dinner - YUM!

Dave and Luke

Mason and Mommy

Dave and Brad playing bean bags

CHEESE!

Mason when the fireworks began

Mason during the fireworks.

Luke

Ian

BABY, YOU'RE A FIREWORK!