July 4, 2011

End of June Fun

Last Monday, we took the boys to go see Cars 2, which was fun and the boys did great! This picture is deceiving, because it's the Harry Potter poster, and I forgot to take pictures before the movie started for Cars 2, and then the kids were VERY ready to go and a little cranky, so we couldn't get them together in front of a Cars poster, so this is what we got! hahah! We went with our good friend, the Koch's, and Ian and Gabe were being funny acting out the Harry Potter battle! It was fun!

This past Thursday was pack meeting for cub scouts, and this was one of the only pictures I got before my camera battery died, but Ian got a ton of awards from going to day camp, so he was very happy!

Then, Saturday, we went for a picnic at Lakewood Park with our friend, the Edwards, and had a HOT, fun afternoon with playing, picnic, and some paddle boating and row boating! Even though Jerry almost fell out of the boat, and Corrine slipped off the paddleboat, it was all good! We had a great time with our friends!


I'm glad I am ok with being in pictures now! I'm down 20 pounds since Memorial Day and I need to get in more pictures, especially with Dave. We had a great day!