March 15, 2011

Blue & Gold Banquet

Ok, so I'm a little late posting about the Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet that was last month! We had a great time! The theme was Magic! I made these cute centerpieces with the Rabbit coming out of the magic hat, and all the boys got a top hat and magic wand to take home! It was great! Ian got to be part of the flag ceremony, and he liked that. Ian also got some awards! I am so proud of everything he's doing in cub scouts and I'm proud of how he is learning to be a good person! He thoroughly enjoys scouts and I'm so glad! Ian even did a magic trick! He made a quarter disappear by rubbing it on his elbow! After a few minutes of fooling around, he finally got it! :) He was happy that his trick worked! All the boys showed us a trick and it was a great time!



Posted by Picasa