June 28, 2009

My Little One Year Old!






I finally got around to taking some pictures of Mason since he's now ONE! I know... He turned one on the 18th and I'm just getting around to it! I'm a slacker! But today was a BEAUTIFUL day and the weather was VERY pleasent (compared to the last few weeks of humidity) We took the boys to Ogden Gardens and attempted to get some shot of them. For some reason, I refuse to pay hundreds of dollars for studio pictures when I know I can take good pictures of the kids... well, they're not SPECTACULAR, but they did turn out ok. What else are you going to do with a one year old who's back side you see more than his front! He's always running away or looking at something interesting on the ground. Anyway, here are some of the good shots we got of Mason! He's so cute and I love him so much! I love all my boys! Even when they hate getting their picture taken!
Posted by Picasa