January 20, 2009

Seven Months for Mason

Mason at 7 Months (and 2 days, OK!!)
The many faces of Mason!
(the middle one is the most common these days!)
I'm a few days late with posting these, but I didn't have time to take pictures! Ah! So I had my monthly photo-shoot with Mason today. He turned 7 months old on Sunday, so here he is! I have to say he is such a JOY to me! He is getting around a lot quicker these days and we actually saw him crawl a step or two the other day! Needless to say, he's all over the place. Today I pulled him out from under the chair at the piano. He likes to hide under the jumper, behind the chair, in the corner of the sectional, and other fun places! He is getting quite vocal with little gremlin growls and his new favorite word, 'Da da'. Ian LOVES it when they start talking (more like yelling) at each other saying Dada and giggling! It's hilarious to watch! Mason just cracks up at Ian, and actually, today to my surprise, Luke had him belly laughing too! Mason loves to jump in the jumper, but not the one here at home.... he prefers the one at the YMCA nursery... it's got a lot more spring and he can really get some air with it! Mason also has his first crush! He LOVES my neighbor Shanon! Every time she comes to visit, he just lights up and wants her to hold him! He'll grab her face and give her a big smooch too!! It's great! And she loves him back too! I just love my little guy! I can't believe he's already this old. :( Time goes by way too fast!