January 22, 2009

#2 lost at School!


Ian pulled out his 2nd tooth today at school all by himself! He was so proud of himself that he lost it there, because he got to bring it home in a cool tooth box! I think he likes the box more than the lost tooth! He said he was just wiggling it and pulling up on it, then it just came out! It didn't even bleed! He was glad for that! I told him he has a nice holey head now, and he laughed at me! The one thing he really is sad about now is that he cannot whistle anymore! Darn! I told him when his big teeth come in, he'll be able to whistle once again. He was glad for that as well! He told me tonight when he went to bed that he was going to hold on to the tooth box, so that when the Tooth Fairy came, he would feel her try to take the box and he would wake up. I said she's very sneaky and if he caught her, he would be the first, cause no ones ever seen her! I also said, that I heard she was very beautiful... after I said that, I kissed him good night and walked out of the room. A moment later, he said to me, 'Mom... how do YOU know the Tooth Fairy is beautiful if no ones ever seen her!?' I'll let you imagine how I answered him! ;) *wink wink