August 21, 2008

Ian goes to School!!!!



Well... today was the big day! Ian went to his first day of Kindergarten! I can't believe I have a kindergartner!!! Ian was REALLY excited to go to school today. He got up on time and I made him a special request breakfast of Chocolate Chip Pancakes for his first day, and he got himself dressed and ready to go all by himself! The only thing that went wrong was that we were misinformed of the bus pick up time and missed the bus, so I had to drive him to school, which wasn't that bad either. Ian didn't have a hard time going into the school either, and was ready to get to his class fast! He likes his new teacher, and says she looks like his Aunt Missy! (I don't see it, but maybe in the way she talks - so there ya go Missy!) Ian had a blast today at school and really like when he drew his picture of the planets and of course, recess! He liked riding the bus home too! I am so proud of him! Dave gave him a Father's blessing last night for the school year, and I think it helped me more than Ian! And no... I didn't cry this morning at all, but was REALLY glad to see Ian after school! How fun this year is going to be!