August 4, 2008

Family Visits!

July has been a busy month for visits from a lot of family and we are still enjoying family here in town this week!
July started off great with a nice visit over the 4th of July weekend with Dave's half brother and sister, Jeremy and Angel and their mom! It was fun to have them come and spend time with us for a few days and get to know eachother better!
Last week, my Grandma Jensen, Aunt Joann and Uncle Kim, Aunt Sharon, and my cousins, KaeLoni and her baby Kaia (sorry if I spelled that wrong!), Mikayla, and Jeffery were here visiting!! It was a great time! We went to the beach, played games, had lots of great food and great times! What a treasured time it was to see them! Pictured below are my boys with their Great Grandma Jensen!
While my Grandma was here, we thought we'd get a four generation shot with Mason! How blessed I am for my family! My Grandma, Me, my Mom, and Mason!
My Sister, Robin, and her kids came to visit as well and are still here! We are having a great time with them as well! We've been to the beach, played games, watched movies together and have had fun catching up on our lives!
Below, Robin, Michael, Tyler (with Luke) and Julia all holding Mason for the first time! What a great time we are all having!