June 5, 2008

Surprise Baby Shower!

Here's me walking in on the surprise!
Melynda, me, Nikki and Marcia - I love you guys!
Me and my mom - who had so much to do with this! I love you!!!!!
Opening presents.
Below, is a quilt that Mary Jane put together, Marcia picked out the fabric, and they had it there at the shower and I think almost everyone helped tie part of it together! Thanks ladies!
SURPIRSE TO ME! What a wonderful treat for me and baby boy to unexpectedly go to Young Women activities last night and anticipate a service car wash and come to find out, the girls and leaders were secretly planning this shower for me and baby! I was totally shocked and surprised and a little overwhelmed that they would all do this for me! It was so sweet of the girls at church and my friends and family to do this for me and I am so very grateful! We had lots of yummy food and treats, fun games, and presents! It was amazing! I can't express how grateful I am! I love you all very much and everyone who came! You ROCK!