June 25, 2008

Pictures from the Hospital

Our internet has been down for the past week, but I've been able to get online for a while today to get some of the pictures up from the days we spent at the hospital and of our bring Mason home. I hope you enjoy this slide show!
The boys absolutley love Mason and actually fight over who gets to hold him! Luke especially is very possessive of his little brother and loves to say 'hi Mason, it's me!' Ian likes to laugh when Mason hiccups or does other body functions - of course - what else would humor a 5 year old! But they are really great with him and they are pretty good helpers for me.
My recovery is going great and I am moving around very well for just having a c-section a week ago! I'm grateful to Heavenly Father for letting me raise another one of his sweet spirits and for my health and most especially for my little family!
Enjoy the pictures!