January 7, 2011

Reunion with the Girls

Last week, I was able to get together with some dear friends and head out to dinner with them to Hacienda Mexican Restraunt! It was great to be reunited with them. I have been getting together with Carolyn, sitting next to me, over the past year, and it has been great to see how our friendship hasn't changed over the years! Facebook has reunited me with the other two wonderful ladies. Melissa and Amanda, I haven't seen since High School - (I've seen Amanda in passing at Target) - but it was great to know that even throughout the years, we still have so much in common, and get along really great! We laughed so hard that night, we were sad for some of our friends that couldn't be there, and in general, had a really great time! Thanks for the night out, ladies!
Posted by Picasa