April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday

We had a great Easter Sunday and weekend! We were blessed to be able to watch General Conference for the LDS church at home this morning. What a great blessing to hear the words and instruction from a prophet of God and the general authorities!
We went to my mom's for lunch and had wonderful roast beef sandwiches and tons of other great food! YUM! Dave and I got to hide the easter eggs this year for the big hunt, but I guess we didn't do a great job... they got done pretty quickly! doh! But my boys had a great time! Once Mason discovered candy was in the eggs, he quickly shoved 4 jelly beans in his mouth! AH! He was drooling green drool in no time flat! Luke found a lot, and was proud that he got so many! I think he would have eaten all the candy in the bucket if I didn't stop him after about 7! I just know he would have thrown up if I didn't stop him! Ian had a good time finding his '2 eggs' that had money in them! I know he's growing up when he wants the money eggs more! haha! But it was a fun time... it was so windy outside, but at least the rain held off!
The kids getting ready for the hunt. Ian, Luke, and Mason, and their cousins, Trey, Caden and Jenna. Luke finds an egg in a SHOE! (who's not wearing their shoes!?!?)

Yeah Mason! (where are you're shoes?!)

Mason is SO excited!!

Oooo... good eyes, Luke!
Awesome job Ian! What a smile!
On the run for more eggs!
Ian checking out his stash.
My boys :)
Happy Easter everyone!