September 9, 2009

Luke Starts Preschool!


Today was Luke's first day of TLC Preschool! Yeah! We didn't know for sure if he'd make it, cause he was up coughing last night, but we made it and he is going to have a great time! He was a little leary when we got there, and asked me if I was going to stay, but then he saw the big slide, sandbox and train set with all the toys in the craft/free play room his class will start in and he didn't even notice I was in the room anymore! He is in a class of 10 boys and no girls! His teacher is way excited to have an all boy class - she's raised 4 boys herself, so I think she knows what she's doing, maybe she can give me some tips - and she seems VERY nice. Luke said he likes his teacher and didn't want to leave! I guess that's a good sign! Hopefully this Kindergarten Readiness will help him be ready for the big school by next year! We love you Luke and are so proud of how grown up you are becoming!

The mad dash through the FUN ROOM! He wouldn't stop long enough for me to snap a picture, so this is what you get!

Making a goofy face showing me his bucket that he gets to decorate and take with him to school each day he goes! (like his backpack)

Looks like Luke will have a FUN year at TLC!
Posted by Picasa