August 19, 2009

First Day of First Grade!

And he's OFF to First Grade! Ian got on the bus this morning for his first day of first grade! He is TOTALLY excited and so am I! He got one of the teachers he wanted and his friend, Alex from church, is in his class! Yeah! We went to the open house last night at the school and got to meet his teacher, check out the class room, find his desk and have cookies! It was fun. Dave gave Ian a speacial Father's Blessing last night as well, for help with school this year. Ian was really looking forward to that too! Ian picked out his own clothes for his first day, and I think he did a good job! Needless to say, he was anxious for the day to begin! I hope it goes well for him, and I'm sure it will. He is very excited about homework, which is good! I hope he likes it most of his life, because he'll have lots of it! Ian likes being challenged, and I think his teacher will do a good job of that! I love you Ian, and hope your days in first grade are wonderful!!

My little first grader!

Doesn't he look like Dave here?


At the bus stop!

Have a great day, Ian!
Posted by Picasa