May 12, 2009

Mother's Day




It was such a beautiful day on Sunday, which was Mother's Day! And I have to say that this year was the absolute best Mother's day ever since I've been a mother! I woke up to Dave cooking bacon and eggs for me! (this is AMAZING since he's never really cooked me anything as a meal our entire marriage!) It was wonderful! He even trimmed the fat off the bacon for me! How sweet! Dave gave me a new gerber daisy plant to replace the one he ripped out the previous year. (he didn't know they grow back each year) Ian made me a sweet card and planted some flowers during school and gave those to me! Luke brought me his herbs he planted last month in preschool and told me 'look what I got you mommy!' - I guess since everyone else was giving me flowers, he needed to too! It was so cute! Church was good and I had Dave take some pictures of me with each one of the boys, then our friend took a family picture for us. I never get pictures with the boys - well, good ones anyway - so I'm glad these came out ok! After church we went to Mom's house and Dad, Dave and Joe grilled out for us women! It was great! The kids were so good and the weather was beautiful! We had a good time visiting and enjoying our pampered day!
Posted by Picasa