December 26, 2008

Christmas Pictures!

Ok.. I swear that I am not slacking with posting our Christmas pictures! We are having issues with our computer and I cannot get the video feed to load right for my pics. As of today, New Years Eve, my computer is getting worked on to make it all better. I'll get those fun pictures up soon, I promise! But in the meantime, here's the details of Christmas and Christmas Eve!

We had a fun Christmas! For Christmas Eve, we went to my Grandma Beeler's house and had a white elephant gift exchange, a little nativity story with the Fisher Price Little People, and a wonderful dinner and gift exchange between the families! It was nice, although there are so many of us, it's almost getting too tight! But we had fun and stuffed ourselves silly! Mason liked to eat the paper and play... it was a great time. For Christmas Day, we got up and the kids were excited to open their presents from Santa. This year, they 'gave' Santa a bag full of toys that they don't play with anymore and Santa came and picked them up to take to the children who don't have very many toys... the boys were very good about doing that, and were SUPER excited when Santa left them a note telling them how great it was that they did that! Ian's going to treasure that note forever! We stayed home all day and just played games and ate way too many sugar cookies! We love staying home and being together on Christmas Day!!!