April 11, 2008

AMY'S NEW CAMERA!!!!



Oh, yes... it is SO very true! I finally have moved to the digital era in photography!!!! I know, I know... It took a LONG time to convince me that I could still take great pictures with a digital! hahaha What was I thinking! After the last year borrowing my parents digital camera and taking many portraits and different pictures, I decided that it was time to stop mooching off of them and get my own! Thanks to that nice tax break, I found a great 4 month old camera on EBAY and won the bid for this great camera! I'm excited to get to use all the functions of the camera to take, hopefully, even better pictures than I already take. (If I may be so prideful!) From now on, no one will have to wait a month to see what pictures I've taken! I love my camera!!!